Government Records Management St. Louis, MO
Government Records Management in St. Louis, MO, is critical for government organizations. As document scanning and conversion service designed to adapt to government policies, contact us at 888-455-4484 for more information about how we can help.
St. Louis, MO, Regulatory Record Management & Destruction
HITS provides a range of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in St. Louis, MO, includes:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
Our team works with various government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has offered a variety of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in St. Louis, MO, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the creation, maintenance, use, and disposition of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services like to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in St. Louis, MO:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be managed. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another factor to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents are created, classified, stored, can be retrieved, and eventually disposed, destroyed, or archived. It is vital for government agencies to deal with documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components for government record administration is how information is identified, classified, and organized. Classifying involves knowing how different documents fall into distinct categories that may include levels of confidentiality, access restrictions, and retention schedules.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and being paperless are essential components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This principle applies to government entities, healthcare systems, education, hospitality, and financial institutions that rely on data retrieval and organization.
- Record Keeping & Archives: Different file systems are critical for recalling information upon request. This can include version control, digital metadata, and allow for streamlined audits. This is crucial for clerical and legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is crucial when your organization transitions to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage capacity.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are often involved with managing and storing documents. It's imperative for federal and municipal employees to be aware of necessary laws, policies, and procedures.
- Collaboration: Agencies often run into situations where they need to communicate valuable data. Having a cohesive system helps agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Contact HITS today to explore more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Management in St. Louis, MO
Don't let your documents control your agency's priorities With state-of-the-art services like STR8VIEW®, we aid government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Here are some crucial points about government records management in St. Louis, MO:
Government Document Scanning in St. Louis, MO
We offer various services at HITS. This includes the following and more:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients can expect a range of record management services, including:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We relentlessly follow CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other demanding federal regulations. This is all part of our government record management in St. Louis, MO.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Optimize document scanning, security, and destruction for government agencies. Our team at HITS embraces the vital importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--don't wait to connect with us now to learn more and St. Louis, MO, government records management.