Government Records Management Silver Spring, MD
Government Records Management in Silver Spring, MD, is essential for civic and federal organizations. As a leading record management company designed and built to adapt to government agencies, contact us now at 888-455-4484 for additional information about how we can help.
Regulatory Record Management & Destruction in Silver Spring, MD
HITS offers a range of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in Silver Spring, MD, includes:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
Our team works with various government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has offered a variety of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Silver Spring, MD, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the creation, maintenance, use, and disposition of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
Don't let your documents to stack up. With services like to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Silver Spring, MD:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be managed and dealt with. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another factor to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents are created, classified, stored, can be retrieved, and eventually disposed, destroyed, or archived. It is crucial for government agencies to deal with documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components of government record management is how information is classified and organized. The classification involves knowing how different documents fall into certain categories that might include levels of confidentiality and security clearance.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and going paperless are key components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This applies to government agencies, healthcare systems, education institutions, in the finance world, and other organizations that rely on data retrieval and organization.
- Archives & Record Keeping: Different file systems are vital for recalling information. This can include version control, digital metadata, and allow for easier auditing. This is highly important for legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is important when you transition to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage capacity.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are frequently involved with creating, managing, and sorting documents and files. It is essential for federal and municipal employees to be aware of relevant laws, policies, and procedures.
- Collaboration: Agencies often encounter situations where they need to share valuable information. Having a cohesive data storage system helps agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Reach out to HITS today to uncover more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Administration in Silver Spring, MD
Why let your documents accumulate? With state-of-the-art services like STR8VIEW®, we assist government agencies with blueprint migration, data migration, and data destruction. Here are some essential points about government records management in Silver Spring, MD:
Government Document Scanning in Silver Spring, MD
We offer various services at HITS. This encompases:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients expect a variety of record management services, such as:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We relentlessly follow CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other unyielding federal regulations. This is part of our government record management in Silver Spring, MD.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Transform document scanning, security, and management for government agencies. Our team at HITS embraces the vital importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--do not hesitate to contact us now to learn more and Silver Spring, MD, government records management.