Government Records Management Kansas City, KS
Government Records Management in Kansas City, KS, is crucial for government organizations. As an acclaimed record management company built to adapt to government agencies, Contact us now at 888-455-4484 for more information about how we can help.
Kansas City, KS, Regulatory Record Management & Destruction
HITS provides a variety of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and destruction. Our government record management services in Kansas City, KS, may include:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
Our team works with government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has offered a variety of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Kansas City, KS, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the storage, use, and destruction of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
Don't let your documents to stack up. With services like to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Kansas City, KS:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be handled. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another aspect to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents are born, classified, stored, retrievable, and properly disposed, destroyed, or archived. It's vital for government agencies to deal with documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components of government record administration is how information is identified, classified, and organized. The classification involves knowing how different documents fall into certain categories that may include levels of confidentiality, access restrictions, and retention schedules.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and going paperless are important components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This applies to government agencies, healthcare systems, education institutions, in the finance world, and other organizations that rely on data retrieval and organization.
- Record Keeping & Archives: Different software and file management systems are vital for recalling information. This may include version control, digital metadata, and allow for easier auditing. This is vital for clerical and legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is vital when your organization transitions to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage space.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are often involved with creating, managing, and sorting documents and files. It's essential for federal and municipal employees to be aware of necessary laws, policies, and procedures.
- Collaboration: Agencies often encounter situations where they need to communicate sensitive, valuable information. Having a cohesive system helps agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Reach out to HITS today to explore more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Management in Kansas City, KS
Don't let your documents control your agency's priorities With cutting-edge services like STR8VIEW®, HITS can assist government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Here are some crucial points about federal records management in Kansas City, KS:
Government Record Management in Kansas City, KS
We offer various services at HITS. This includes:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients can expect a range of record management services, such as:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We relentlessly follow CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other demanding federal regulations. This is all part of our government record management in Kansas City, KS.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Optimize document scanning, security, and management for government agencies. Our team at HITS fully comprehends the paramount importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--do not hesitate to contact us today to learn more and Kansas City, KS, government records management.