Government Records Management Los Angeles, CA
Government Records Management in Los Angeles, CA, is essential for government organizations. As document scanning and conversion service built to adapt to government agencies, contact us at 888-455-4484 for additional information about how we can help.
Regulatory Record Management & Destruction in Los Angeles, CA
HITS provides a variety of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in Los Angeles, CA, may include:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We work with various government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has provided a variety of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Los Angeles, CA, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the storage, use, and destruction of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services like to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Los Angeles, CA:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be protected and managed. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another factor to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents are created, classified, stored, can be retrieved, and properly disposed, destroyed, or archived. It's critical for government agencies to handle documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components of government record management is how information is identified, classified, and organized. Classifying involves identifying how different documents fall into certain categories that may include levels of confidentiality and security clearance.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and being paperless are important components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This applies to government agencies, healthcare systems, education institutions, in the finance world, and other organizations that rely on organization and data retrieval.
- Record Keeping & Archives: Different software and file management systems are essential for recalling information. This may include version control, digital metadata, and allow for streamlined audits. This is crucial for legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is important when your organization transitions to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage capacity.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are often involved with creating, managing, and sorting documents and files. It is vital for federal and municipal employees to be aware of relevant laws, policies, and procedures.
- Collaboration: Agencies may encounter situations where they need to communicate sensitive information. Having a cohesive system helps agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Reach out to HITS now to uncover more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Management in Los Angeles, CA
Don't let your documents control your agency's priorities With state-of-the-art services like STR8VIEW®, we assist government agencies with blueprint migration, data migration, and data destruction. Here are a few vital points about government records management in Los Angeles, CA:
Government Document Scanning in Los Angeles, CA
There are several services we offer at HITS. This encompases:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients can expect a range of record management services, including:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We strictly adhere to CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other stringent federal regulations. This is all part of our government record management in Los Angeles, CA.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Optimize document scanning, security, and management for government agencies. Our team at HITS fully comprehends the paramount importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--don't hesitate to connect with us now to learn more about our capabilities and Los Angeles, CA, government records management.