Government Records Management Richmond Heights, MO
Government Records Management in Richmond Heights, MO, is critical for civic and federal organizations. As a premier record management company designed to adapt to government policies, Contact us now at 888-455-4484 for more information about how we can help.
Regulatory Record Management & Destruction in Richmond Heights, MO
HITS provides a range of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in Richmond Heights, MO, includes:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We work with government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has provided a variety of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Richmond Heights, MO, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the creation, maintenance, use, and disposition of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services similar to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Richmond Heights, MO:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be dealt with. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another aspect to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents should be born, classified, stored, can be retrieved, and properly disposed, destroyed, or archived. It's vital for government agencies to manage documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components for government record administration is how information is identified, classified, and organized. Classifying involves knowing how different documents fall into distinct categories that might include levels of confidentiality and security clearance.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and being paperless are essential components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This principle applies to government agencies, healthcare systems, education institutions, in the finance world, and other organizations that rely on organization and data retrieval.
- Archives & Record Keeping: Different file systems are critical for recalling information. This might include version control, digital metadata, and allowing easier auditing. This is vital for clerical and legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is vital when you transition to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage space.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are frequently involved with creating, managing, and sorting documents and files. It's essential for federal and municipal employees to be aware of necessary laws and protocols.
- Collaboration: Agencies often encounter situations where they need to share valuable data. Having a cohesive system helps federal agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Contact HITS today to discover more about our capabilities and government record administration.
Government Record Administration in Richmond Heights, MO
Why let your documents accumulate? With cutting-edge services like STR8VIEW®, HITS can aid government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Here are a few vital points about government records management in Richmond Heights, MO:
Government Record Management in Richmond Heights, MO
We offer various services at HITS. This includes:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients expect a variety of record management services, such as:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We strictly adhere to CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other demanding federal regulations. This is all part of our government record management in Richmond Heights, MO.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Revolutionize document scanning, security, and management for government agencies. Our team at HITS grasps the vital importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--don't think twice to contact us today to learn more and Richmond Heights, MO, government records management.