Government Records Management Atlanta, GA
Government Records Management in Atlanta, GA, is crucial for civic and federal organizations. As an acclaimed document scanning and conversion service built to adapt to government policies, Contact us now at 888-455-4484 for more information about how we can help.
Atlanta, GA, Regulatory Record Management & Destruction
HITS provides a range of services for government institutions that need to handle record scanning and management. Our government record management services in Atlanta, GA, may include:
- IMs & Other Online Records
- Maps & Photos
- Architectural Drawings
- Contracts & NDAs
We help various government agencies on multiple levels. Since 1994, HITS has provided a number of services for document scanning, data destruction, health monitoring, and other organizational systems that improve efficiency and security.
Government records management in Atlanta, GA, encompasses the lifecycle of government document security and storage. This includes the storage, use, and destruction of any sort of record.
What is Government Record Managment?
You don't want your documents to stack up. With services like to STR8VIEW®, we help government agencies with blueprints, data migration, and data destruction. Below are a few key points about federal records management in Atlanta, GA:
- Regulatory Compliance: Government agencies (federal, municipal, and even industries in the private sector) are often subject to regulations and laws that dictate how records and documents need to be managed and dealt with. FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) is another consideration to keep in mind.
- Document Lifecycle Management: Documents should be created, classified, stored, retrievable, and properly disposed, destroyed, or archived. It's vital for government agencies to handle documents to ensure accountability, transparency, and compliance.
- Classification & Organization: Two major components of government record administration is how information is classified and organized. The classification involves knowing how different documents are sorted into certain categories that might include levels of confidentiality and security clearance.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration and going paperless are key components to an organization's efficiency, security, and their carbon footprint. This principle applies to government agencies, healthcare systems, education institutions, in the finance world, and other organizations that rely on organization and data retrieval.
- Record Keeping & Archives: Different file systems are critical for recalling information. This might include version control, digital metadata, and allowing streamlined audits. This is highly important for legal reasons--your records should be organized and able to be located in a timely manner.
- Record Destruction: Secure data destruction is crucial when you transition to digital formats or are in the process of minimizing storage capacity.
- Training & Awareness: Government employees are often involved with creating, managing, and sorting documents and files. It is vital for federal and municipal employees to be aware of necessary laws, policies, and procedures.
- Collaboration: Agencies often encounter situations where they need to share valuable information. Having a cohesive system helps federal agencies with efficiency, security, and ease-of-access for those with clearance and property authority.
Reach out to HITS now to uncover more about our capabilities and government record management.
Government Record Management in Atlanta, GA
Don't let your documents control your agency's priorities With advanced services like STR8VIEW®, HITS can aid government agencies with blueprint migration, data migration, and data destruction. Here are a few crucial points about government records management in Atlanta, GA:
Government Document Scanning in Atlanta, GA
There are several services we offer at HITS. This includes:
- Document Scanning/Imaging
- Document Conversion
- Data Migration
- Document Destruction
- Document Storage Removal
- Microfiche Conversion
- Data Processing
- Microfilm Conversion
- Large Format Conversion
Our clients can expect a variety of record management services, which includes:
- 24/7 Robust Security
- 8-Step Audit Trail Production Process
- Document Storage Removal Solutions
- HITS Kits Secure Shipping Platform
- Proven Cutting-Edge Software
- Industry Leader
- Highly Trained Diverse Staff
- 24 Years Industry Experience
- Search and Find Application
- Project Cost Containment
We strictly adhere to CISPE, EU Model Clauses, FERPA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS 1075, ITAR, VPAT/Section 508, EU-Data Protection, Ethical Hack, Safe Harbor, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at Rest, Cloud Security Alliance, Binding Corporate Rules, and other stringent federal regulations. This is all part of our government record management in Atlanta, GA.
Other services include:
- Information Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Redefining Government Document & Records Management
Revolutionize document scanning, security, and destruction for government agencies. Our team at HITS grasps the vital importance of confidentiality and regulatory compliance for agencies--do not hesitate to contact us today to learn more about our capabilities and Atlanta, GA, government records management.