Digital Transformation Kansas City, MO
Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping enterprises in Kansas City, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary technology from coast to coast. To learn more about what digital transformation can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital systems. It incorporates all internal operations, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, like moving to paperless billing, or altering old ones, for instance switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO?
Both you and your Kansas City, MO customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to guide and optimize their performance and be more proactive. If you data is in a digital system, it it's easier to find it and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation give you customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. By switching to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will have improved access to their information and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Within your organization, you'll have the benefit of:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Better security — Paper documents can be lost completely in catastrophes like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have more control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating roundabout communication and lost data. Enhanced cooperation is key to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have almost 30 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in a variety of areas, from safe data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our Kansas City, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you give us your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and generate a full manifest list that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper documents that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have experience scanning a variety of types of documents, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Kansas City, MO depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive private documents, a corporation looking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Kansas City, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From steering clear of risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be uncomfortable, the truth is it opens up brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Kansas City, MO include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Kansas City, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Kansas City, MO you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and patent-pending software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Kansas City, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.