Digital Transformation Kansas City, MO
Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO. Digital transformation is a critical aspect of updating the internal processes of any Kansas City, MO company, consolidating their records, and making them more secure. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Kansas City, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary tools from coast to coast. To discover what our experts can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It has repercussions for all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, like when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or modifying old ones, like switching to digital document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Kansas City, MO?
Both you and your Kansas City, MO clients will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. If you data is in a digital system, it it's easier to find it and can be automatically analyzed by numerous applications. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your team will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the advantage of:
- Increased profits — According to survey responses given to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Better security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in events outside of our control like fires, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the data. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Improved teamwork is key to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in a variety of industries, from safe data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and internal operations STR8VIEW® document management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and generate a complete inventory that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have experience scanning all types of documents, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Kansas City, MO will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive sensitive data, a corporation seeking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Kansas City, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From avoiding taking risks to anticipating what customers want
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be daunting, in reality it leads to brand new opportunities to innovate.
Kansas City, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Kansas City, MO that knows how to see these projects through. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and proprietary applications ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Kansas City, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.