Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO
Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO. Digital transformation is an important part of updating any Kansas City, MO business, consolidating their records, and increasing security while decreasing liability. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in Kansas City, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary technology from coast to coast. To discover what digital transformation can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for instance moving to paperless billing, or altering old ones, for example switching to digital document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must prioritize the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by defining a precise vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Technological advancements — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to leverage state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies allows you become part of a more extensive transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a organizational shift and a mindset that embraces change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of agility is vital for making your digital transformation a long-term success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can build more enduring relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Leverage data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Kansas City, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Kansas City, MO operations and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of subjective observation. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. Digital transformation offers customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, demonstrating to customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer personalized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. A better client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to the SAP, Four-fifths of companies that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Paper documents can be lost forever in catastrophes like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost information. Increased collaboration is essential to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience implementing digital transformation in numerous sectors, from safe data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Kansas City, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and provide a complete inventory for you to review. You what is worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper documents that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, such as:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Kansas City, MO is successful depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental body looking to record secure documents, a corporation looking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our innovative technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Kansas City, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Kansas City, MO will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From steering clear of risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates can be intimidating, the truth is it opens up brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Kansas City, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Kansas City, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Kansas City, MO with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant experts and revolutionary software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Kansas City, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.