Digital Transformation Chesterfield, MO
Digital Transformation in Chesterfield, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Chesterfield, MO and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools from coast to coast. To discover what our experts can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Chesterfield, MO
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, like selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or modifying old ones, such as making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Chesterfield, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Chesterfield, MO company and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to advance and optimize their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it it's easier to find it and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with how their data is being stored and used. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Beyond a better experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to a survey from the SAP, 80% of companies that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Physical data storage can be lost forever in events outside of our control like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost documents. Increased cooperation is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in many different areas, from compliant data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our Chesterfield, MO Digital Transformation Process
We use our patent-pending DocuMiner® software in our Chesterfield, MO digital transformation and data migration services. The digital transformation is completed in three steps:
- Sorting — After you give us your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and provide a complete inventory that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Chesterfield, MO is successful depends on the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record confidential data, a commercial enterprise that wants to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our cutting edge technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Chesterfield, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Chesterfield, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates may be intimidating, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Chesterfield, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
Chesterfield, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Chesterfield, MO with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive team and proprietary software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Chesterfield, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.