Digital Transformation in Chesterfield, MO
Digital Transformation in Chesterfield, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Chesterfield, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary tools from coast to coast. To find out what HITS can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Chesterfield, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, such as creating mobile applications for customers, or altering old ones, for example making updates to your document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must prioritize the following:
- Transparent vision and strategy — Start by coming up with a precise vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Technological progress — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with chances to utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies enables you do be part of a broader transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a mindset shift and a mindset that adopts change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of continuous learning is vital for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand what they need and want. By offering more customized experiences you can forge more lasting relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Leverage data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the massive amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Chesterfield, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Chesterfield, MO organization and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it it takes less work to find it and can be automatically analyzed by a variety of applications. Digital transformation give you customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your rep will be able to offer personalized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of businesses that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Paper documents can be destroyed in catastrophes like tornadoes, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have more control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Enhanced teamwork is vital to improved innovation.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in numerous industries, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Chesterfield, MO
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents in real time and generate a full inventory that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and which documents are worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper documents that have met your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have experience scanning all types of documents, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Chesterfield, MO is effective depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record private data, a corporation that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Chesterfield, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Chesterfield, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From steering clear of risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be uncomfortable, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Chesterfield, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Chesterfield, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Chesterfield, MO with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated experts and revolutionary applications ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Chesterfield, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.