Digital Transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO
Digital Transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Lee’s Summit, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools nationwide. To learn more about what our experts can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has repercussions for all areas of business, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for example moving to paperless billing, or modifying old ones, for instance making updates to your document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must prioritize the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by producing a precise vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's overall business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with possibilities to harness state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Embracing emerging technologies allows you to be part of a broader transformation instead of being left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a organizational shift and a mindset that welcomes change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of agility is essential for making your digital transformation a sustained success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can establish more long-term relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Lee’s Summit, MO organization and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to guide and optimize their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by a number of software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. By switching to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a human being, your customer service specialists will be able to offer personalized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. A better client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your company include:
- A better bottom-line — According to a survey from the SAP, 80% of businesses that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Analog data can be destroyed in catastrophes like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Improved cooperation is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in numerous fields, from secure data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and produce a full inventory for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have experience scanning a variety of types of documents, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO is effective depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive private information, a commercial enterprise seeking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Lee’s Summit, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From steering clear of risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While switching up how your organization operates may be uncomfortable, in reality it opens up amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Lee’s Summit, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Lee’s Summit, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Lee’s Summit, MO you can trust. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive experts and revolutionary tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.