Digital Transformation Lee’s Summit, MO
Digital Transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Lee’s Summit, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary applications from coast to coast. To see what our experts can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital form. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for instance creating mobile applications for customers, or modifying old ones, like switching to digital document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Lee’s Summit, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Lee’s Summit, MO company and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it it's easier to find it and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation offers a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your operations include:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in events outside of our control like floods, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Increased teamwork is key to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in a variety of sectors, from compliant data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO
We use our patent-pending DocuMiner® application to carry out digital transformation and data migration for Lee’s Summit, MO organizations. The digital transformation is completed in three steps:
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and produce a full inventory that we will then send to you. You what is worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO is effective depends on the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to record confidential information, a commercial enterprise seeking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Lee’s Summit, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to teamwork
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be intimidating, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Lee’s Summit, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
Lee’s Summit, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Lee’s Summit, MO you can trust. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and innovative software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Lee’s Summit, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.