Digital Transformation in Rockville, MD
Digital Transformation in Rockville, MD. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Rockville, MD and beyond reduce productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary technology throughout the entire country. To learn more about what HITS can do for you, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Rockville, MD?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, such as creating mobile applications for customers, or altering old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by defining a precise vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Technological progress — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to utilize cutting-edge tools and platforms. Adopting emerging technologies permits you become part of a wider transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that welcomes change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of continuous learning is crucial for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can build more enduring relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the massive amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Rockville, MD?
Both you and your Rockville, MD clients will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data as opposed to subjective observation. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your rep will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Beyond a better experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to a survey from the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying employees to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Improved security — Analog data can be lost completely in natural disasters like a hurricane, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Increased teamwork is key to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have experience accomplishing digital transformation in many different areas, from compliant data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Rockville, MD Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents in real time and produce a full inventory for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Rockville, MD depends on the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative information technology company to see it through. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to record confidential documents, a business that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Rockville, MD Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Rockville, MD will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates may be daunting, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Rockville, MD include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Rockville, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Rockville, MD with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and innovative software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Rockville, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.