Digital Transformation Rockville, MD
Digital Transformation in Rockville, MD. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Rockville, MD and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools throughout the entire country. To find out what HITS can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Rockville, MD
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It has repercussions for all internal operations, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for example moving to paperless billing, or altering old ones, for example making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Rockville, MD?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Rockville, MD operations and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of guesswork. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by numerous software. Digital transformation provides customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. By switching to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do need to speak to a human being, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. A better client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- Increased profits — According to a survey from the SAP, 80% of companies that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Enhanced security — Paper documents can be lost forever in events outside of our control like floods, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost documents. Enhanced teamwork is key to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have over 25 years of experience implementing digital transformation in a variety of industries, from safe data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Rockville, MD
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and produce a complete inventory for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and what is worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper documents that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into your preferred digital form. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Rockville, MD depends on the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking partner to see it through. Whether you are a governmental body looking to record private documents, a corporation looking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Rockville, MD Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Rockville, MD will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While switching up your entire approach may be intimidating, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Rockville, MD include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Rockville, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Rockville, MD with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and revolutionary software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Rockville, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.