Digital Transformation in Annapolis, MD
Digital Transformation in Annapolis, MD. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping enterprises in Annapolis, MD and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software throughout the entire country. To see what HITS can do for you, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Annapolis, MD
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has repercussions for all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for example creating mobile applications for customers, or modifying old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by producing a crystal clear vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The fast advancement of technology provides businesses with chances to harness cutting-edge tools and platforms. Embracing emerging technologies permits you become part of a wider transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a mindset shift and a mindset that embraces change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of continuous learning is essential for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can establish more long-term relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to guide decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Annapolis, MD?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Annapolis, MD operations and your customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by numerous applications. Digital transformation give you customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will have improved access to their information and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. A better client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your company include:
- A better bottom-line — According to a survey from the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying employees to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Analog data can be lost forever in catastrophes like floods, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the data. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have more control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Enhanced teamwork is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in many different industries, from safe data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Annapolis, MD Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you supply us with your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and provide a complete manifest list for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper documents that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Annapolis, MD is effective depends on the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive confidential documents, a commercial enterprise seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Annapolis, MD Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Annapolis, MD will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be intimidating, in reality it leads to brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Annapolis, MD include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Annapolis, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Annapolis, MD with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant experts and patent-pending applications ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Annapolis, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.