Digital Transformation Annapolis, MD
Digital Transformation in Annapolis, MD. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in Annapolis, MD and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary technology from coast to coast. To find out what HITS can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Annapolis, MD
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has repercussions for all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, like selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or improving old ones, for instance making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Annapolis, MD?
Both you and your Annapolis, MD clients will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of intuition. When data is stored digitally, it it takes less work to find it and can be automatically analyzed by numerous software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. By moving to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a human being, your rep will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Advantages to your operations include:
- Increased profits — According to a report from the SAP, 80% of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Physical data storage can be destroyed in events outside of our control like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork both within and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Enhanced cooperation is vital to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in a variety of areas, from compliant data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Annapolis, MD
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and produce a full manifest list that we will then send to you. You which documents are worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will shred any paper documents that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Annapolis, MD depends on the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive secure data, a business seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our innovative technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Annapolis, MD Requires a Culture Change
Once your data is digitized, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Annapolis, MD will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be uncomfortable, the truth is it opens up brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Annapolis, MD include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Annapolis, MD Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Annapolis, MD that knows how to see these projects through. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated experts and patent-pending tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Annapolis, MD, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.