Digital Transformation Columbia, MO
Digital Transformation in Columbia, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in Columbia, MO and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary technology throughout the entire country. To see what HITS can do for you, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Columbia, MO?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for example selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or improving old ones, for instance making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Columbia, MO?
Both you and your Columbia, MO customers will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. By moving to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your rep will have improved access to their information and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. A better client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Within your organization, you'll have the advantage of:
- A better bottom-line — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of businesses that invested in digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Analog data can be lost completely in events outside of our control like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control which employees and clients have access to what.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Enhanced collaboration is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have experience accomplishing digital transformation in numerous industries, from safe data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and internal operations STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Columbia, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents as it sorts through them and provide a full manifest list that we will then send to you. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Columbia, MO is effective will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having an innovative partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive secure data, a commercial enterprise that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Columbia, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Columbia, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to delegation
- From individual effort to cooperation
While switching up how your organization operates can be intimidating, in reality it opens up brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Columbia, MO include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Columbia, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Columbia, MO you can trust. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and revolutionary tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Columbia, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.