Digital Transformation Columbia, MO
Digital Transformation in Columbia, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and mitigate liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Columbia, MO and beyond eliminate productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary tools nationwide. To find out what digital transformation can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Columbia, MO
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — onto a digital framework. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, such as moving to paperless billing, or modifying old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Columbia, MO?
Both you and your Columbia, MO clients will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of guesswork. With data in a digital form, it it's easier to find it and can be analyzed by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, demonstrating to customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a human being, your team will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the benefit of:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Better security — Analog data can be lost completely in catastrophes like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Increased teamwork is key to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience implementing digital transformation in a variety of areas, from compliant data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® document management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Columbia, MO
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and provide a full manifest list for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper documents that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have experience scanning all types of documents, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Columbia, MO is successful will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having an innovative partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive secure information, a commercial enterprise that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Columbia, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Columbia, MO will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to cooperation
While switching up your entire approach can be intimidating, in reality it leads to amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Columbia, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Columbia, MO with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated experts and revolutionary software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Columbia, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.