Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA
Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA. Digital transformation is a critical part of modernizing the internal processes of any Fairfax, VA business, making their records easier to access, and making them more secure. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Fairfax, VA and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary applications throughout the entire country. To discover what HITS can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It incorporates all internal operations, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, for instance creating mobile applications for customers, or altering old ones, for example making updates to your document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Transparent vision and strategy — Begin by producing a precise vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's overall business objectives.
- Technological advancements — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies enables you to be part of a more extensive transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a mindset shift and a mindset that adopts change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of agility is essential for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can forge more enduring relationships.
- Analytics-based decision making — Leverage data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to collect, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Fairfax, VA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Fairfax, VA operations and your clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make objective, real-time decisions to guide and enhance their performance and be more proactive. If you data is in a digital system, it is more easily organized and can be automatically analyzed by a variety of applications. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. By moving to digital platforms, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to survey responses given to the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in natural disasters like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Collaboration — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating circuitous communication and lost data. Enhanced teamwork is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in many different industries, from safe data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
Our Fairfax, VA Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and produce a complete inventory that we will then send to you. You what is worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper documents that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have experience scanning a variety of types of documents, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Fairfax, VA will come down to the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive secure information, a business seeking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Fairfax, VA Will Change How You Do Business
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Fairfax, VA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While switching up your entire approach may be intimidating, in reality it opens up amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Other services we offer in Fairfax, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Fairfax, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Fairfax, VA you can trust. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive team and patent-pending applications ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Fairfax, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.