Digital Transformation Richmond, VA
Digital Transformation in Richmond, VA. Digital transformation is an essential aspect of modernizing the internal processes of any Richmond, VA organization, making their records easier to access, and increasing security while decreasing liability. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Richmond, VA and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary applications throughout the entire country. To discover what HITS can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Richmond, VA
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It has repercussions for all internal operations, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, like creating mobile applications for customers, or reshaping old ones, for example making updates to your document storage.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Richmond, VA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Richmond, VA organization and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to "gut-feelings". If you data is in a digital system, it it takes less work to find it and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation give you a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with how their data is being stored and used. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your rep will be able to offer personalized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your company include:
- Increased profits — According to data from the SAP, Four-fifths of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying employees to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in additional office space or off-site storage.
- Enhanced security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in catastrophes like floods, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. After a digital transformation of your documents, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Improved collaboration is vital to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have almost 30 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in numerous areas, from compliant data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Richmond, VA
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and generate a full inventory for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will shred any paper documents that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Richmond, VA is effective will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking partner to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive confidential information, a business seeking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Richmond, VA Requires a Culture Change
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Richmond, VA will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be uncomfortable, the truth is it opens up amazing new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Richmond, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Richmond, VA with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and patent-pending tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Richmond, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.