Digital Transformation in Richmond, VA
Digital Transformation in Richmond, VA. Digital transformation is an essential part of updating the internal processes of any Richmond, VA business, consolidating their records, and making them more secure. Effective digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping enterprises in Richmond, VA and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary software from coast to coast. To learn more about what digital transformation can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in Richmond, VA?
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for example when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or altering old ones, such as switching to digital document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must prioritize the following:
- Well-defined vision and strategy — Start by coming up with a precise vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Technological advancements — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to utilize cutting-edge tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies enables you become part of a broader transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that embraces change, promotes experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of agility is crucial for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Putting the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand what they need and want. By offering more personalized experiences you can forge more long-term relationships.
- Analytics-based decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to collect, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data you'll be collecting.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Richmond, VA?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Richmond, VA company and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make unbiased, real-time decisions to advance and optimize their performance and be more proactive. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are concerned with how their data is being stored and used. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your team will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Beyond a better experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that underwent digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in events outside of our control like floods, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have more control over what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating circuitous communication and lost documents. Improved collaboration is essential to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to implement digital transformation in numerous industries, from compliant data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and internal operations STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Richmond, VA
- Sorting — After you supply us with your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents in real time and provide a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining analog data and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Richmond, VA will come down to the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking partner to see it through. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive sensitive information, a business seeking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Richmond, VA Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Richmond, VA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From avoiding taking risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates can be uncomfortable, the truth is it opens up brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Richmond, VA include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
Richmond, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Richmond, VA with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive experts and revolutionary applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in Richmond, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.