Digital Transformation in Blue Springs, MO
Digital Transformation in Blue Springs, MO. Digital transformation is an important aspect of updating any Blue Springs, MO business, making their records easier to access, and solving security and liability risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Blue Springs, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software nationwide. To find out what HITS can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Blue Springs, MO
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for example when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or reshaping old ones, such as making updates to your document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must prioritize the following:
- Transparent vision and strategy — Begin by producing a clear vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Embracing emerging technologies permits you do be part of a more extensive transformation instead of being left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a organizational shift and a mindset that adopts change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of continuous learning is crucial for making your digital transformation a sustained success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can build more lasting relationships.
- Data-driven decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the vast amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Blue Springs, MO?
Both you and your Blue Springs, MO clients will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of "gut-feelings". When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation give you customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. By moving to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you prioritize their privacy.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your team will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
In addition to a better experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- Increased profits — According to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of companies that chose to go through a digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Physical data storage can be lost forever in catastrophes like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and discuss the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost documents. Improved cooperation is critical to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience implementing digital transformation in many different areas, from secure data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® document management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Blue Springs, MO
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and produce a complete inventory for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and which documents are worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that have met your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into your preferred digital form. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Blue Springs, MO depends on the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative partner to see it through. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive secure information, a business that wants to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Blue Springs, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Blue Springs, MO will have to adapt to an entirely new environment:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From steering clear of risks to anticipating what customers want
- From control to delegation
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates can be daunting, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Blue Springs, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
Blue Springs, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Blue Springs, MO with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and proprietary tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Blue Springs, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.