Digital Transformation Jefferson City, MO
Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO. Digital transformation is an essential aspect of modernizing the internal processes of any Jefferson City, MO operation, consolidating their records, and increasing security while decreasing liability. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in Jefferson City, MO and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary technology nationwide. To see what HITS can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It incorporates all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, such as creating mobile applications for customers, or modifying old ones, for instance making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Jefferson City, MO organization and its customers.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to guesswork. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be analyzed by automatic processes. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Data storage and usage is one of the bigger issues in technology today. By switching to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you understand that the privacy of their data is important to them.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your team will have improved access to their information and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Within your organization, you'll have the benefit of:
- Increased profits — According to a report from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Better security — Analog data can be destroyed in catastrophes like fires, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the data. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have more control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration throughout your organization. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Enhanced collaboration is critical to improved innovation.
We have almost 30 years of experience implementing digital transformation in a variety of industries, from compliant data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our Jefferson City, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and generate a full inventory for you to review. You tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that have met your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan a variety of types of documents, such as:
After they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Jefferson City, MO is successful will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative information technology company to see it through. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive sensitive information, a business looking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your document management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You and your employees in Jefferson City, MO will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From avoiding taking risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While switching up how your organization operates can be uncomfortable, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to see your organization be the best it can be.
Jefferson City, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. That means you need a digital transformation company in Jefferson City, MO with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and patent-pending applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Jefferson City, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.