Digital Transformation Jefferson City, MO
Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Jefferson City, MO and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications from coast to coast. To see what our experts can do for you, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for instance moving to paperless billing, or improving old ones, such as making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO?
Both you and your Jefferson City, MO customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of "gut-feelings". When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by a number of software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be able to offer solutions more quickly.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your company include:
- A better bottom-line — According to survey responses given to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of businesses that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and finding documents. Finally, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Increased security — Physical data storage can be lost forever in events outside of our control like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the data. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which documents.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating roundabout communication and lost documents. Improved teamwork is essential to improved innovation.
We know how to implement digital transformation in many different fields, from compliant data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® document management system.
Our Jefferson City, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper documents, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents immediately and produce a full manifest list for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and what is worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will shred any paper documents that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Jefferson City, MO is effective will come down to the reliability of the software and having an innovative information technology company to see it through. Whether you are a governmental body looking to record private documents, a business looking to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our cutting edge technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Jefferson City, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be uncomfortable, in reality it opens up amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Jefferson City, MO include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Jefferson City, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Jefferson City, MO that knows how to see these projects through. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and proprietary software ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Jefferson City, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.