Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO
Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO. Digital transformation is an essential aspect of modernizing any Jefferson City, MO company, making their records easier to access, and making them more secure. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping companies in Jefferson City, MO and beyond reduce productivity loss due to document challenges and increase efficiency in their day-to-day operations. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary software throughout the entire country. To find out what digital transformation can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
What is Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital form. It incorporates every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, such as creating mobile applications for customers, or improving old ones, such as making updates to your document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Well-defined vision and strategy — Start by defining a clear vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Innovative technologies — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with chances to utilize cutting-edge tools and platforms. Adopting emerging technologies enables you become part of a broader transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a cultural shift and a mindset that embraces change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of continuous learning is crucial for making your digital transformation a sustained success.
- Customer-centric approach — Placing the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can build more lasting relationships.
- Analytics-based decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to influence decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data you'll be collecting.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Jefferson City, MO?
Both you and your Jefferson City, MO customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of guesswork. With data in a digital form, it it's easier to find it and can be automatically analyzed by a variety of applications. Digital transformation give you customer data and future opportunities all in one place, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer personalized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. A better client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Beyond an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- Increased profits — According to data from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, Four-fifths of companies that underwent digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Better security — Analog data can be destroyed in natural disasters like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will make your employees more agile and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees who are far away from each other can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost data. Increased cooperation is critical to improved innovation.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in numerous sectors, from compliant data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and produce a complete manifest list for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will securely dispose of any analog data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Jefferson City, MO will come down to the tools used in the migrations and having a forward thinking partner to see it through. Whether you are a governmental entity looking to archive sensitive documents, a corporation that wants to streamline documentation processes, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Jefferson City, MO Will Change How You Do Business
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Jefferson City, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From avoiding taking risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage may be intimidating, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Jefferson City, MO include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
Jefferson City, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Jefferson City, MO that knows how to see these projects through. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated experts and revolutionary applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Jefferson City, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.