Digital Transformation St. Charles, MO
Digital Transformation in St. Charles, MO. Digital transformation is an important part of modernizing the internal processes of any St. Charles, MO business, making their records easier to access, and making them more secure. Successful digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over 25 years, HITS has been helping organizations in St. Charles, MO and beyond do away with productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools nationwide. To see what our experts can do for your operations, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in St. Charles, MO
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, such as moving to paperless billing, or modifying old ones, for example switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in St. Charles, MO?
Both you and your St. Charles, MO customers will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of subjective observation. With data in a digital form, it it's easier to find it and can be automatically evaluated by a variety of applications. Digital transformation give you a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with how their data is being stored and used. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a human being, your customer service specialists will have access to the client's records in seconds and will be more readily able to assist the customer.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. A better client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
In addition to an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to data from the SAP, 80% of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Increased security — Paper documents can be lost forever in catastrophes like tornadoes, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have backups that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both within and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost documents. Increased cooperation is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in a variety of sectors, from secure data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in St. Charles, MO
We use our proprietary DocuMiner® software to carry out digital transformation and data migration for St. Charles, MO organizations. The digital transformation is completed in three steps:
- Sorting — After you give us your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and provide a full inventory for you to review. You which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — After we receive your authorization, will shred any analog data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
Once they're scanned we can migrate the data to any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in St. Charles, MO is successful will come down to the reliability of the software and having a forward thinking information technology company to help you implement it. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive private data, a commercial enterprise seeking to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in St. Charles, MO Requires a Culture Change
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to encourage yourself and your St. Charles, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client focused
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to collaboration
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be daunting, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in St. Charles, MO include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
St. Charles, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in St. Charles, MO you can trust. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant experts and patent-pending tools ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and enhance the way you do business. For digital transformation in St. Charles, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.