Digital Transformation Langley, VA
Digital Transformation in Langley, VA. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Langley, VA and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary applications nationwide. To discover what digital transformation can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Langley, VA
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It incorporates all internal operations, resulting in a fundamental difference in your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new practices, such as when Netflix moved from a mailing to streaming service, or modifying old ones, like making updates to your document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Langley, VA?
Both you and your Langley, VA clients will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data instead of subjective observation. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be evaluated by automatic processes. Digital transformation provides a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, client portals, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. A better client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the advantage of:
- A better bottom-line — According to survey responses given to the SAP, Four-fifths of companies that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only gives you more data to analyze opportunities, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Enhanced security — Physical data storage can be destroyed in natural disasters like fires, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have more control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and improve collaboration both between individual employees and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to access and edit the same documents, eliminating circuitous communication and lost information. Enhanced cooperation is key to improved innovation.
We know how to accomplish digital transformation in numerous industries, from secure data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
HITS' Approach to Digital Transformation in Langley, VA
We utilize our proprietary DocuMiner® software to carry out digital transformation and data migration for Langley, VA organizations. It entails a three-step process:
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper documents, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and produce a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and what is worth keeping and what we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — We'll then scan all of the remaining paper, film, and other physical data and convert them into your preferred digital form. We can scan any type of document you may need, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Langley, VA will come down to the reliability of the software and having an experienced and creative partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record sensitive data, a corporation looking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS will be on your side every step of the way.
Digital Transformation in Langley, VA Requires a Culture Change
Once your analog data is digital data, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You and your employees in Langley, VA will have to change the way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While switching up your entire approach can be uncomfortable, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Langley, VA include:
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
Langley, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Only 30% of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Langley, VA you can trust. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant specialists and proprietary tools ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Langley, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.