Digital Transformation in Langley, VA
Digital Transformation in Langley, VA. Digital transformation is a critical aspect of updating any Langley, VA operation, making their records easier to access, and making them more secure. Successful digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Langley, VA and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools from coast to coast. To learn more about what our experts can do for your organization, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Langley, VA
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, film, or other physical media — onto a digital framework. It incorporates all internal operations, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the implementation of new services, for instance selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or modifying old ones, such as making updates to your document storage.
Important Factors in a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Begin by defining a crystal clear vision for your digital transformation that matches digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Technological advancements — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with possibilities to utilize cutting-edge tools and platforms. Accepting emerging technologies permits you do be part of a wider transformation instead of being left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a mindset shift and a mindset that welcomes change, encourages experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of agility is vital for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Positioning the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you better understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can establish more enduring relationships.
- Analytics-based decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to guide decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to collect, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data you'll now have access to.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in Langley, VA?
Both you and your Langley, VA clients will benefit from digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, unbiased data as opposed to "gut-feelings". When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by numerous software. Digital transformation offers a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you better understand what the customer wants.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are concerned with who has access to their data and how they are using it. By switching to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, demonstrating to customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With automizations, client portals, and more, your customers will have your services literally at their fingertips, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a representative. If they do call customer service, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on the basis of customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Beyond an improved experience for customers, you'll also enjoy:
- A better bottom-line — According to a report from the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of companies that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying employees to do needless tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Lastly, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Better security — Physical data storage can be lost completely in natural disasters like a hurricane, and access to them depends on who is physically able to access them. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. You'll also have stricter control over who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Improved Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork throughout your organization. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating roundabout communication and lost documents. Improved collaboration is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have experience implementing digital transformation in numerous industries, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers improve their customer experience and efficiency STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Langley, VA Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and create a full inventory for you to review. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper, film, and other physical data that are no longer relevant to your organization's specific retention policy.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan all of the remaining paper documents and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We have experience scanning all types of documents, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Langley, VA is effective depends on the tools used in the migrations and having an experienced and creative partner to see it through. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to archive sensitive data, a corporation that wants to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our patent-pending technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in Langley, VA Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department will go from being a safety net in the background to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Langley, VA organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer centered
- From steering clear of risks to anticipating what customers want
- From oversight to delegation
- From individual effort to collaboration
While switching up your entire approach can be uncomfortable, the truth is it leads to amazing new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in Langley, VA include:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
Langley, VA Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Langley, VA you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated specialists and proprietary software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Langley, VA, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.