Digital Transformation Washington, DC
Digital Transformation in Washington, DC. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Effective digital transformation improves your bottom line and enhances experiences for customers. For more than 25 years, HITS has been helping enterprises in Washington, DC and beyond bring their documentation systems to the modern era. We provide innovative solutions and revolutionary applications from coast to coast. To discover what HITS can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Washington, DC
Digital transformation involves converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has an effect on all areas of business, resulting in a fundamental difference in customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new practices, for instance selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or reshaping old ones, for instance switching to digital document storage.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Washington, DC?
Both you and your Washington, DC customers will reap the rewards of digital transformation.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a commercial enterprise selling products or an educational institute with students and engaged parents, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data as opposed to guesswork. When data is stored digitally, it is more easily organized and can be automatically evaluated by numerous software. Digital transformation provides a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater security for personal data — Most people nowadays are worried about how their data is being stored and used. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what is done with their data, showing customers that you care about their privacy concerns.
- Easier access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do need to speak to a real person, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. By improving your customers' experience, you're directly benefiting yourself as well.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the benefit of:
- A better bottom-line — According to survey responses given to the SAP, 80% of businesses that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only allows for better customer and opportunity analysis, but you won't be paying employees for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Physical data storage can be lost forever in events outside of our control like fires, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. After a digital transformation of your data, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control who has access, either from the outside or to employees.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will make your internal operations more agile and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Improved collaboration is key to improved innovation.
We have over 25 years of experience accomplishing digital transformation in numerous sectors, from safe data services for government bodies, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® digital documentation system.
Our Washington, DC Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — Once we have all of your analog data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and generate a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. You which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you tell us what to keep and what to destroy, will securely dispose of any paper documents that no longer have any use for.
- Scanning — The final step is to scan the documents you want to keep and convert them into your preferred digital medium. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in Washington, DC will come down to the reliability of the software and having an innovative partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record sensitive documents, a commercial enterprise looking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Washington, DC Requires a Culture Change
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT company will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to challenge yourself and your Washington, DC organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to client centered
- From steering clear of risks to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From oversight to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to cooperation
While moving to a new data management approach after years of analog storage can be daunting, the truth is it opens up brand new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Washington, DC include:
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
- Document Scanning
Washington, DC Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations succeed. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in Washington, DC you can trust. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our dedicated team and proprietary applications ensure that your digital transformation will go smoothly and improve the way you do business. For digital transformation in Washington, DC, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or request a free quote online.