Digital Transformation in Washington, DC
Digital Transformation in Washington, DC. Digital transformation is a complete reimagining of an organizations practices in order to make them more efficient and reduce liability and security risks. Successful digital transformation transcends traditional roles within companies. For more than two and a half decades, HITS has been helping companies in Washington, DC and beyond reduce productivity loss due to document challenges and increase their general efficiency. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary tools throughout the entire country. To see what HITS can do for your operations, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
Defining Digital Transformation in Washington, DC
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data held on paper, tape, or other physical media — into digital systems. It has repercussions for every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to your organization. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for instance selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or improving old ones, such as making updates to your document storage.
Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must develop the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Start by producing a clear vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's broader business objectives.
- Technological progress — The swift advancement of technology provides businesses with possibilities to leverage cutting-edge tools and platforms. Adopting emerging technologies permits you do be part of a more extensive transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Culture change and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a organizational shift and a mindset that adopts change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration between departments. A culture of continuous learning is crucial for making your digital transformation a sustained success.
- Customer-centric approach — Putting the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more personalized experiences you can establish more enduring relationships.
- Data-focused decision making — Utilize data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to gather, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Benefits From Digital Transformation in Washington, DC?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your Washington, DC organization and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit company selling products or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are doing something for someone. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Improved customer analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of "gut-feelings". When data is stored digitally, it it takes less work to locate it and can be automatically evaluated by a number of software. With digital transformation, you'll have access to a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which allows you to offer more services in a way that benefits the customer most.
- Greater security for personal data — Data storage and usage is an important issue for most people. By moving to digital record keeping, you can make your data more secure, showing customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Better access to your services — With email communications, online product lists, and more, your services can be accessed by almost anyone almost anywhere, and many issues are solved without the customer ever needing to speak to a real person. If they do need to speak to a representative, your customer service specialists will be able to offer customized solutions quickly by having immediate access to client records.
Over two-thirds of marketers say they compete mostly on customer experience. A better client experience means improved profits.
How You Benefit
Internally, you'll have the advantage of:
- A better bottom-line — According to survey responses given to the SAP Center for Business Insight and Oxford Economics, 80% of businesses that chose to go through a digital transformation increased their profits. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers for empty hours related to document challenges. Lastly, you won't have to spend money on storage costs.
- Enhanced security — Paper documents can be destroyed in events outside of our control like fires, and anyone who can access the physical area the documents are in can obtain the information. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have secure backups stored either locally or on cloud, so the data will never be lost. It's also easier to control what individuals, both within and outside your organization, can access which data.
- Better Internal Cooperation — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork both within and between teams. Employees in separate locations can access the same documents and information at the same time, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Improved collaboration is critical to furthering your organization's capabilities.
We have experience implementing digital transformation in many different areas, from secure data services for government agencies, to helping healthcare providers better serve their patients with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
How HITS Does Digital Transformation in Washington, DC
- Sorting — Once we have all of your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will analyze the contents as it sorts through them and generate a full manifest list that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and which documents are worth keeping and which documents we should securely destroy.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will shred any paper, film, and other physical data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — HITS will then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into whichever file type is best for you. We can scan any type of document you may need, such as:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
Whether or not your digital transformation in Washington, DC is effective depends on the reliability of the software and having an innovative information technology company to see it through. Whether you are a governmental agency looking to record secure information, a business that wants to make your services more convenient for your customers, or a hospital needing to reduce document liability, HITS is your answer.
Digital Transformation in Washington, DC Will Change How You Do Business
Your digital transformation is not complete simply when the information is on a cloud-system or computer. Your IT department is now an important part of your revenue stream. You'll have to encourage yourself and your Washington, DC organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to looking for exciting new opportunities
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual tasks to collaboration
While switching up your entire approach may be daunting, in reality it opens up amazing new opportunities to dominate your local market.
Other services we offer in Washington, DC include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Scanning Services
Washington, DC Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. That means you need a digital transformation company in Washington, DC with experience and skill. At HITS, our values are in our name: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our impressive experts and patent-pending software ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and enhance both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in Washington, DC, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.