Digital Transformation in St. Louis, MO
Digital Transformation in St. Louis, MO. Digital transformation is an essential aspect of updating any St. Louis, MO company, consolidating their records, and increasing security while decreasing liability. Effective digital transformation can lead to an entirely new culture and customer experiences. For over two and a half decades, HITS has been helping organizations in St. Louis, MO and beyond bring their documentation systems out of the dark ages. We solve documentation problems and implement revolutionary technology nationwide. To learn more about what our experts can do for your organization, speak to a HITS representative today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.
What is Digital Transformation in St. Louis, MO?
Digital transformation is the process of converting analog data — data that's held in a physical way — into digital systems. It has an effect on every aspect of how your organization runs, resulting in foundational changes to customer experiences and how your employees work together. Digital transformation can either be the incorporation of new services, for example selling digital products after dealing with material goods, or modifying old ones, for example making updates to your document storage.
Essential Elements for a Successful Digital Transformation in St. Louis
For a lasting and effective digital transformation, St. Louis organizations must focus on the following:
- Clear vision and strategy — Start by producing a crystal clear vision for your digital transformation that aligns digital transformation goals with your organization's general business objectives.
- Technological advancements — The rapid advancement of technology provides businesses with opportunities to utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms. Adopting emerging technologies permits you do be part of a broader transformation instead of getting left behind.
- Cultural shift and organization mindset — Digital transformation requires a organizational shift and a mindset that embraces change, stimulates experimentation, and fosters collaboration throughout your entire team. A culture of continuous learning is crucial for making your digital transformation a enduring success.
- Customer-centric approach — Putting the customer at the center of digital transformation efforts will help you more effectively understand their needs, preferences, and pain points. By offering more customized experiences you can establish more lasting relationships.
- Analytics-based decision making — Harness data as a strategic asset to drive decision-making at every level of your organization. Implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to accumulate, analyze, and derive actionable insights from the huge amounts of data generated by your digital initiatives.
Who Does Digital Transformation Help in St. Louis, MO?
The beneficiaries of digital transformation are both your St. Louis, MO company and its clients.
How Customers Benefit
Whether you're a for-profit business selling services or a government agency providing a service or in charge of oversight, you are interacting with people outside your organization. Digital transformation will benefit them in a number of ways:
- Better data analysis — Data-driven decision making allows businesses to make decisions based on hard, objective data instead of guesswork. With data in a digital form, it is more easily organized and can be automatically analyzed by numerous software. Digital transformation give you a consolidated view of customer experience, customer preferences, and future opportunities, which helps you offer the best possible service to your customers.
- Greater autonomy over their data — Most people nowadays are worried about who has access to their data and how they are using it. Digital systems allow you and the customer to decide what what data is stored and how, demonstrating to customers that you respect their privacy and will do your part to protect it.
- Easier access to your services — With automizations, online product lists, and more, your services will just be a few clicks away, without having to wait on or tie up your team by speaking to a real person. If they do call customer service, your team will be able to offer customized solutions easily by having immediate access to client records.
More than two-thirds of companies compete mostly on customer experience. Improved client experience means an improved bottom-line.
How You Benefit
Benefits to your company include:
- Increased profits — According to a survey from the SAP, 80% of companies that invested in digital transformation make more money afterward. Digital transformation not only will make new opportunities perceptible, but you won't be paying any of your workers to do rote tasks like organizing, storing, and retrieving documents. Finally, you won't have to tie up money in cabinets or closets or off-site storage.
- Improved security — Analog data can be lost completely in catastrophes like tornadoes, and access to them depends on who can physically access the storage space. Once digital transformation is completed, you'll have digital copies that cannot be destroyed. You'll also have stricter control over which employees and clients have access to what.
- Improved Teamwork — Digital transformation will enhance agility and foster better teamwork both between individual employees and between teams. Employees do not need to be in the same physical location to work on the same documents, eliminating slow response times and lost information. Improved cooperation is essential to improved innovation.
We have experience implementing digital transformation in many different sectors, from compliant data services for government entities, to helping healthcare providers become more efficient with our STR8VIEW® cloud-based management system.
Our St. Louis, MO Digital Transformation Process
- Sorting — After you supply us with your paper, film, and other physical data, DocuMiner® will compile the contents immediately and create a complete manifest list that we will then send to you. Your organization will go through the list and tell us what needs to be kept and what needs to be securely destroyed.
- Shredding — Once you respond to us, will shred any analog data that you no longer need or want.
- Scanning — We'll then scan the documents you need to keep and convert them into your preferred digital form. We have the ability to scan all types of documents, including:
We can then make your documents accessible in any of the following systems:
- Application Xtender
- Care Tracker
- Chart Logic
- EMA (Derm)
- Medical Manager
- Minolta CAR
- Minolta MI3MS
- Patient Now
- Practice Partners
- Web Xtender
The success of your digital transformation in St. Louis, MO depends on the tools used in the migrations and having an innovative partner to guide the data through the process. Whether you are a governmental body looking to archive confidential information, a business seeking to transition strenuous software, or a hospital that wants more secure record keeping, HITS can help you meet your data management goals with our cutting edge technology and industry-leading service.
Digital Transformation in St. Louis, MO Requires a Culture Change
Once your data has been migrated to your preferred digital platform, your digital transformation is not complete. Your IT department will go from being a a trouble-shooting entity to an active driver of revenue. You'll have to challenge yourself and your St. Louis, MO organization to change they way they think:
- From internally focused to customer focused
- From risk avoidance to anticipating what customers want
- From control to a more agile workforce
- From individual effort to teamwork
While switching up your entire approach can be daunting, the truth is it leads to brand new opportunities to innovate.
Other services we offer in St. Louis, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
St. Louis, MO Digital Transformation | HITS
Under a third of digital transformations are successful. It goes without saying that you need a digital transformation company in St. Louis, MO with experience and skill. We named ourselves after our values: Honor, Innovation, Teamwork, Security. Our brilliant team and patent-pending applications ensure that your digital transformation will be successful and improve both your operations and your customers' experience. For digital transformation in St. Louis, MO, call HITS today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online.