Document Scanning Lee's Summit, MO
Document Scanning in Lee's Summit, MO. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your crucial documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Lee's Summit business, governmental agency, or institution needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of firms in Lee's Summit who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our complete array of Lee's Summit, MO document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Lee's Summit, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to accurately monitor your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily viewed through any CAD software and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are often grouped with with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Lee's Summit company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Lee's Summit office can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Lee's Summit business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Lee's Summit, MO data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Lee's Summit, MO's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Lee's Summit businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Lee's Summit, MO all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several schematics or a warehouse filled with files from years ago, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' complete array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Lee's Summit, MO.