Document Scanning Tulsa, OK
Document Scanning in Tulsa, OK. With information requirements changing almost by the second, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Tulsa governmental agency, institution or business needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of companies in Tulsa who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our diverse selection of Tulsa, OK document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Tulsa, OK.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to properly classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily viewed through any CAD platform and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and destruction, preserving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually mixed up with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Tulsa bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Tulsa business can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell doom for you as a Tulsa business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the finest in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Tulsa, OK data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Tulsa, OK's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Tulsa businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Tulsa, OK all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of schematics or a warehouse filled with files from years ago, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Tulsa, OK.