Document Scanning Jenks, OK
Document Scanning in Jenks, OK. With information requirements changing almost by the second, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The era of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Jenks business, governmental agency, or institution needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Jenks who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our complete array of Jenks, OK document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Jenks, OK.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to properly classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed via any CAD application and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially prone to decay and fading, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process adds features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are often mixed up with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Jenks bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Jenks office can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Jenks business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the finest in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Jenks, OK data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Jenks, OK's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Jenks businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Jenks, OK all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few documents or a warehouse filled with documents from years ago, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' complete line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Jenks, OK.