Document Scanning Topeka, KS
Document Scanning in Topeka, KS. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Topeka business, governmental agency, or institution needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of corporations in Topeka who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our diverse selection of Topeka, KS document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Topeka, KS.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking application allows you to accurately classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily viewed via any CAD application and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and fading, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process offers features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are often intermingled with other critical documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Topeka bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Topeka business can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Topeka business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Topeka, KS data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Topeka, KS's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Topeka businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Topeka, KS all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of documents or a warehouse filled with documents stretching back years, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Topeka, KS.