Document Scanning Kansas City, MO
Document Scanning in Kansas City, MO. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Kansas City business, governmental agency, or institution needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Kansas City who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our diverse line of Kansas City, MO document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Kansas City, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to properly classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably vulnerable to decay and fading, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often intermingled with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Kansas City company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Kansas City business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Kansas City business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Kansas City, MO data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Kansas City, MO's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Kansas City businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Kansas City, MO all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' full line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Kansas City, MO.