Document Scanning Little Rock, AR
Document Scanning in Little Rock, AR. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Little Rock institution, business, or governmental agency needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Little Rock who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our diverse line of Little Rock, AR document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Little Rock, AR.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our custom record tracking program allows you to properly classify your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other large documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible via any CAD application and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and destruction, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually intermingled with other critical documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Little Rock company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Little Rock business can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean doom for you as a Little Rock business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the finest in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Little Rock, AR data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Little Rock, AR's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Little Rock businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Little Rock, AR all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan several schematics or a warehouse filled with documents from years ago, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' full line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Little Rock, AR.