Document Scanning Jonesboro, AR
Document Scanning in Jonesboro, AR. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Jonesboro business, governmental agency, or institution needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Jonesboro who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our wide selection of Jonesboro, AR document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Jonesboro, AR.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to accurately classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible via any CAD platform and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and destruction, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are usually mixed up with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Jonesboro bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Jonesboro office can focus on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Jonesboro business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Jonesboro, AR data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Jonesboro, AR's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Jonesboro businesses call HITS when they need their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Jonesboro, AR all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several schematics or a warehouse filled with paperwork from years ago, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' diverse complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Jonesboro, AR.