Document Scanning Davenport, IA
Document Scanning in Davenport, IA. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Davenport institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of corporations in Davenport who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete selection of Davenport, IA document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Davenport, IA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible via any CAD application and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually grouped with with other important paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Davenport bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Davenport office can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, personal information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Davenport business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Davenport, IA data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Davenport, IA's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Davenport businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Davenport, IA all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan several documents or a warehouse filled with paperwork stretching back years, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' complete array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Davenport, IA.