Document Scanning Fishers, IN
Document Scanning in Fishers, IN. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Fishers institution, business, or governmental agency needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of firms in Fishers who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our wide line of Fishers, IN document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Fishers, IN.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking program allows you to properly classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed through any CAD software and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually grouped with with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Fishers company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Fishers office can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Fishers business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Fishers, IN data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Fishers, IN's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Fishers businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Fishers, IN all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few documents or a warehouse filled with documents that are decades old, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' complete line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Fishers, IN.