Document Scanning Lenexa, KS
Document Scanning in Lenexa, KS. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Lenexa business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Lenexa who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our complete line of Lenexa, KS document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Lenexa, KS.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our exclusive record tracking program allows you to accurately classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible through any CAD software and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to fading and decay, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually grouped with with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Lenexa company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Lenexa office can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell doom for you as a Lenexa business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Lenexa, KS data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Lenexa, KS's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Lenexa businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Lenexa, KS all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several schematics or a warehouse filled with documents from years ago, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Lenexa, KS.