Document Scanning Iowa City, IA
Document Scanning in Iowa City, IA. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Iowa City business, governmental agency, or institution needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Iowa City who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our wide array of Iowa City, IA document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Iowa City, IA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible via any CAD software and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to decay and destruction, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually grouped with with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Iowa City bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Iowa City business can focus on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell disaster for you as a Iowa City business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Iowa City, IA data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Iowa City, IA's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Iowa City businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Iowa City, IA all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' diverse complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Iowa City, IA.