Document Scanning Naperville, IL
Document Scanning in Naperville, IL. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Naperville institution, business, or governmental agency needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of corporations in Naperville who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our complete line of Naperville, IL document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Naperville, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to accurately monitor your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible through any CAD software and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially susceptible to decay and destruction, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are often intermingled with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Naperville company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Naperville business can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Naperville business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Naperville, IL data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Naperville, IL's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Naperville businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Naperville, IL all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few documents or a warehouse filled with paperwork that are decades old, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' complete complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Naperville, IL.