Document Scanning Decatur, IL
Document Scanning in Decatur, IL. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Decatur business, governmental agency, or institution needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of corporations in Decatur who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete line of Decatur, IL document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Decatur, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately monitor your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly vulnerable to fading and decay, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are often intermingled with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Decatur bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Decatur office can focus on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Decatur business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Decatur, IL data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Decatur, IL's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Decatur businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Decatur, IL all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few documents or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' complete complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Decatur, IL.