Document Scanning Norman, OK
Document Scanning in Norman, OK. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Norman business, governmental agency, or institution needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Norman who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete line of Norman, OK document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Norman, OK.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our exclusive record tracking program allows you to properly catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other large documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed via any CAD platform and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially susceptible to decay and fading, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often grouped with with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Norman company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Norman business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Norman business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Norman, OK data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Norman, OK's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Norman businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Norman, OK all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with paperwork that are decades old, HITS has the ability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' full complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Norman, OK.