Document Scanning Schaumburg, IL
Document Scanning in Schaumburg, IL. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Schaumburg business, governmental agency, or institution needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of firms in Schaumburg who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our wide line of Schaumburg, IL document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Schaumburg, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to properly monitor your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to fading and decay, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually grouped with with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Schaumburg bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Schaumburg business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell disaster for you as a Schaumburg business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Schaumburg, IL data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Schaumburg, IL's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Schaumburg businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Schaumburg, IL all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several documents or a warehouse filled with files from years ago, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Schaumburg, IL.