Document Scanning Oklahoma City, OK
Document Scanning in Oklahoma City, OK. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The days of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Oklahoma City institution, business, or governmental agency needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Oklahoma City who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our complete line of Oklahoma City, OK document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Oklahoma City, OK.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to properly catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to fading and decay, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually grouped with with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Oklahoma City company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Oklahoma City office can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean doom for you as a Oklahoma City business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Oklahoma City, OK data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Oklahoma City, OK's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Oklahoma City businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Oklahoma City, OK all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of documents or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' full complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Oklahoma City, OK.