Document Scanning Jefferson City, MO
Document Scanning in Jefferson City, MO. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your crucial documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Jefferson City institution, business, or governmental agency needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of companies in Jefferson City who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our wide array of Jefferson City, MO document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Jefferson City, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking program allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible via any CAD application and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to fading and decay, preserving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process adds features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are usually intermingled with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Jefferson City bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Jefferson City office can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Jefferson City business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Jefferson City, MO data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Jefferson City, MO's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Jefferson City businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Jefferson City, MO all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with documents stretching back years, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' full complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Jefferson City, MO.