Document Scanning Blue Springs, MO
Document Scanning in Blue Springs, MO. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Blue Springs business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Blue Springs who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete line of Blue Springs, MO document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Blue Springs, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to properly classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible through any CAD software and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably vulnerable to fading and decay, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually grouped with with other important paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Blue Springs company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Blue Springs business can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, personal information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Blue Springs business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Blue Springs, MO data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Blue Springs, MO's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Blue Springs businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Blue Springs, MO all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several documents or a warehouse filled with documents from years ago, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Blue Springs, MO.