Document Scanning Urbandale, IA
Document Scanning in Urbandale, IA. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Urbandale governmental agency, institution or business needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of firms in Urbandale who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete selection of Urbandale, IA document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Urbandale, IA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking program allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible via any CAD platform and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to decay and fading, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often intermingled with other important documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Urbandale company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Urbandale business can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Urbandale business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Urbandale, IA data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Urbandale, IA's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Urbandale businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Urbandale, IA all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few documents or a warehouse filled with paperwork stretching back years, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' complete complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Urbandale, IA.