Document Scanning Carmel, IN
Document Scanning in Carmel, IN. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The era of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Carmel governmental agency, institution or business needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of companies in Carmel who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our wide line of Carmel, IN document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Carmel, IN.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to properly monitor your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily viewed via any CAD software and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process adds features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are usually grouped with with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Carmel company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Carmel office can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Carmel business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Carmel, IN data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Carmel, IN's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Carmel businesses call HITS when they need their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Carmel, IN all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of schematics or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' complete line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Carmel, IN.