Document Scanning Peoria, IL
Document Scanning in Peoria, IL. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Peoria institution, business, or governmental agency needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Peoria who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our diverse line of Peoria, IL document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Peoria, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to properly catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible through any CAD platform and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are often mixed up with other important paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Peoria bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Peoria office can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Peoria business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Peoria, IL data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Peoria, IL's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Peoria businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Peoria, IL all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of schematics or a warehouse filled with documents that are decades old, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' diverse complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Peoria, IL.