Document Scanning Brentwood, MO
Document Scanning in Brentwood, MO. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Brentwood institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Brentwood who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our complete selection of Brentwood, MO document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Brentwood, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to properly classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible via any CAD software and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to fading and decay, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are often grouped with with other important documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Brentwood company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Brentwood office can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, personal information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Brentwood business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Brentwood, MO data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Brentwood, MO's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Brentwood businesses call HITS when they want their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Brentwood, MO all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few documents or a warehouse filled with documents stretching back years, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' complete line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Brentwood, MO.