Document Scanning Indianapolis, IN
Document Scanning in Indianapolis, IN. With information requirements changing almost by the second, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Indianapolis business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of corporations in Indianapolis who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete line of Indianapolis, IN document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Indianapolis, IN.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately monitor your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed through any CAD application and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably susceptible to decay and destruction, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are usually mixed up with other important documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Indianapolis bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Indianapolis business can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean doom for you as a Indianapolis business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Indianapolis, IN data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Indianapolis, IN's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Indianapolis businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Indianapolis, IN all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan several documents or a warehouse filled with documents stretching back years, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Indianapolis, IN.