Document Scanning Springfield, IL
Document Scanning in Springfield, IL. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Springfield business, governmental agency, or institution needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Springfield who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our complete array of Springfield, IL document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Springfield, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other large documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed via any CAD platform and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to decay and fading, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are often grouped with with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Springfield bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Springfield business can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell doom for you as a Springfield business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the finest in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Springfield, IL data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Springfield, IL's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Springfield businesses call HITS when they need their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Springfield, IL all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few schematics or a warehouse filled with paperwork from years ago, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' diverse complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Springfield, IL.