Document Scanning St. Peters, MO
Document Scanning in St. Peters, MO. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your St. Peters governmental agency, institution or business needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of firms in St. Peters who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our complete line of St. Peters, MO document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in St. Peters, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our custom record tracking program allows you to accurately classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed through any CAD application and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly vulnerable to decay and destruction, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your St. Peters company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your St. Peters business can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell doom for you as a St. Peters business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your St. Peters, MO data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact St. Peters, MO's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of St. Peters businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across St. Peters, MO all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan several blueprints or a warehouse filled with paperwork from years ago, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' complete complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in St. Peters, MO.