Document Scanning Evanston, IL
Document Scanning in Evanston, IL. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Evanston institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Evanston who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our diverse line of Evanston, IL document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Evanston, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to accurately classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible via any CAD software and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly vulnerable to fading and decay, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are often intermingled with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Evanston bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Evanston business can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell disaster for you as a Evanston business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Evanston, IL data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Evanston, IL's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Evanston businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Evanston, IL all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with paperwork from years ago, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Evanston, IL.