Document Scanning Pine Bluff, AR
Document Scanning in Pine Bluff, AR. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your crucial documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Pine Bluff institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of companies in Pine Bluff who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete array of Pine Bluff, AR document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Pine Bluff, AR.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our exclusive record tracking program allows you to accurately classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible via any CAD platform and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to decay and destruction, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are often intermingled with other important paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Pine Bluff bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Pine Bluff business can focus on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, personal information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Pine Bluff business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Pine Bluff, AR data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Pine Bluff, AR's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Pine Bluff businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Pine Bluff, AR all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with paperwork stretching back years, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' complete array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Pine Bluff, AR.