Document Scanning Washington, DC
Document Scanning in Washington, DC. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Washington institution, business, or governmental agency needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Washington who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete selection of Washington, DC document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Washington, DC.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our custom record tracking program allows you to properly catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible through any CAD platform and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually grouped with with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Washington bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Washington business can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean disaster for you as a Washington business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Washington, DC data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Washington, DC's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Washington businesses call HITS when they need their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Washington, DC all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of schematics or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' full complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Washington, DC.