Document Scanning St. Charles, MO
Document Scanning in St. Charles, MO. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The days of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your St. Charles institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of companies in St. Charles who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our wide selection of St. Charles, MO document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in St. Charles, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking application allows you to properly catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily viewed via any CAD platform and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to fading and decay, preserving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are often intermingled with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in St. Charles bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your St. Charles office can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean disaster for you as a St. Charles business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your St. Charles, MO data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact St. Charles, MO's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of St. Charles businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across St. Charles, MO all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several documents or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' full complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in St. Charles, MO.