Document Scanning Des Moines, IA
Document Scanning in Des Moines, IA. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Des Moines institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Des Moines who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete selection of Des Moines, IA document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Des Moines, IA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably susceptible to fading and decay, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are usually grouped with with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Des Moines company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Des Moines business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Des Moines business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Des Moines, IA data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Des Moines, IA's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Des Moines businesses call HITS when they need their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Des Moines, IA all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of schematics or a warehouse filled with paperwork stretching back years, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' complete line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Des Moines, IA.